Monday, March 6, 2017

Doing something I love again…

It’s been over 3 years since I blogged anything I made, but I’ve recently been back in my craft room on a regular basis. After some much needed organization, my creative mojo is alive again! I’ve realized I’m definitely one of those people that needs to be somewhat organized in order to be creative. There’s still more organizing to be done, but hey Rome wasn’t built in a day! 😁

So I decided to start an art journal, and here’s a recent page I finished. The image is from a jumbo stamp set by Stampendous, called The Look. I used Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Acrylic paints, Ranger Distress Inks, and Dreamweaver embossing paste.  The quote is by Sophia Loren and says "Beauty...is how you feel on the inside and it reflects in your eyes."


No comments:

Post a Comment